The Best Skinny Tea or Dieters Tea can help you lose weight when it’s combined with exercise on a regular basis. It contains natural and organic ingredients which help boost metabolism, restrict unhealthy food cravings and in return, it will help you lose weight in the process.
Frenchie Paris offers a 30-day program Skinny Teatox Luxe and Skinny Tea Cleanse Luxe (Dieter’s Tea) blended with 100% natural and organic ingredients that will give you the maximum health benefits.
Best Skinny Tea-Tox Dieters Tea
1. Frenchie Paris Skinny Teatox Cleanse Luxe 30 Day Weight Loss Program
Frenchie Paris Skinny Teatox Cleanse Luxe is a 30-day weight loss program which contains the following natural and organic ingredients that will help you detoxify, reduce bloating, boost metabolism, and lose weight.
Ingredients, Health And Weight Loss Benefits
It contains 100% Natural and Organic ingredients: –
Wild Rosehip Peels
Some research that has been done showed that rosehip peels are useful in reducing abdominal visceral fat, and since this can reduce visceral fat it may also reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. The reason why rosehip works it’s because of tiliroside due to its rosehip seed. Tiliroside can improve glucose clearance, accelerate fat metabolism, thus inhibiting fat accumulation in tissue while stimulating fat burning particularly in the stomach area. The tiliroside that contain in rosehips also has antibacterial properties, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory.
Aniseeds can be taken with your food as a seasoning because these herbs provide significant benefits to your health and weight loss journey. Aniseeds are rich in fiber, and it can also remove extra water from your body, thus helping you reduce bloating. It can also reduce fat storage as they improve nutrient absorption. It contributes only a small amount of calorie in your daily intake. Though it offers a small amount of protein roughly 2 grams per serving. It also has diuretic properties which means it can increase urine output and flush out toxins and excess fluid that has been build up from your body, thus it can help contribute to your weight loss journey. It also has flatulence properties which contribute to its digestive and sedative effects that promote slimming.
Aniseeds also contain iron and magnesium which play an important role in your overall health. Iron helps carry fresh oxygen to your cells and tissues, while magnesium provides muscle function. All of which are vital in your weight loss journey while drinking aniseeds blended in Frenchie Paris Skinny Teatox Luxe and Dieter’s weight loss tea and at the same time while working out. Aniseeds also offers manganese and calcium per serving. These minerals are vital in promoting skeletal health. Manganese provides an important role in activating enzymes which is essential for cartilage and bone development, while calcium’s important function is incorporated into new bone tissue.
Marigold Blossoms has many benefits to your health. It has antibacterial, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties. It has a rich source of flavonoids and vitamin C, and it has no fat content and therefore it’s good for weight loss. Marigold is also good for digestion, and it can soothe irritation of your bowel and prevent bloatedness.
Marigold also helps in detoxification of your body and stimulates your lymph system to flush out toxin substances and help get rid of inflammation. This also helps in liver detoxification.
Lemongrass helps with indigestion, bloatedness, and stomach problems. It’s a perfect tea that helps your body get rid of toxins and excess fats much faster, and reduce water retention from your body, therefore helping you lose weight. It can help regulate your intestines, as it helps prevent gas, bowel spasms, and diarrhea. In addition to that, it aids in preventing constipation by keeping you hydrated.
Moreover, the lemongrass has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, disinfectant and diuretic properties which aid in detoxifying your digestive tract, bladder, kidneys, and pancreas, and it can also improve liver function and lower uric acid level.
Did you know that Papaya contains significant amounts of fiber, folate, and vitamins A and C. It has relatively low in calories, which makes a perfect choice for losing weight? Papaya can improve your digestion and promotes proper bowel movement. There was a study that was conducted by Austrian Scientists on people that volunteered suffering from indigestion and gastrointestinal tract dysfunction and found to be effective. Their typical symptoms of dysfunctional digestion such as bloating, constipation, and heartburn were drastically reduced. This is due to the Papaya that contains papain which is a digestive enzyme which helps to digest proteins and even cleans out the intestinal walls. Takin papaya in your tea blends can start your digestive function a lot better because the body’s metabolic rate increases and thus helping it to burn the fat.
Rose Petals are not just used for decorations, but it also has many benefits. It has laxative and diuretic properties which help clear out the stomach and even get rid of toxins from the body and also improves digestion and boost metabolism, thus, in turn, helps you lose weight. In addition to that, rose petals also have antiseptic and anti-fungal properties that have been known to give you flawless skin, beat acne and clear out blemishes.
Red Peppers have molecules called capsaicin which has been proven to increase your fat-burning rate and promote weight loss. Capsaicin can help increase your metabolism through thermogenesis, or production of heat. It can also stimulate your body to help burn calories, as heat and thus improving your fat oxidation. According to the American Journal Clinical Nutrition’s research, eating 6 mg of capsaicin on a daily basis can help improve abdominal fat loss, and suppress appetite in both men and women.
Hibiscus is made from the flower of a hibiscus plant. It’s a tart-tasting herbal tea that will help you with some benefits to losing weight. Hibiscus tea is also very low in calories like any other herbal teas.
Hibiscus has been traditionally used to make confectioneries, cold beverages, fermented drinks, wines, and hot teas. It was also known to consume to treat hypertension, improve digestion, calm nerves, for diuretic and weight loss.
Hibiscus contains four different main components, such as anthocyanins, flavonoids, organic acids, and polysaccharides. These compounds have worked together well to balance your metabolism and aids in losing weight.
There are various reasons as to why we have added hibiscus tea in our skinny tea/dieter’s tea in order to support your weight loss journey.
- It Can Reduce Inflammation – A few studies that have been conducted show that hibiscus’ polyphenols can decrease inflammation in your body. You should be aware by now that a build-up of inflammation in our body is associated with weight gain and even difficulty in losing weight in a variety of ways. 1.1 Inflammation in our body can ruin the function of insulin and this, in turn, causes our body unable to process glucose properly, thus leading to increase weight gain. 1.2 When we are overweight, have excess fat or have problems with our metabolic rate we tend to have chronic inflammation. This is not a good sign in the long term, as chronic inflammation can enhance and eventually develop and cause health diseases such as diabetes and fatty liver disease.
- It Can Block The Absorption And Of Sugars And Starches – Another few studies have found that hibiscus tea can help block sugar and starch absorption, thus preventing excess weight gain. This is vital as hidden sugars are obviously one of the main sources of extra calories in our diet which can be found in any processed food and drinks. Drinking hibiscus tea can significantly help you reduce any excess sugar.
- It Can Help Improve Fat Absorption – Hibiscus tea also help improves the process of fat in your body. Another study has been done that hibiscus tea can significantly improve food consumption and efficiency. This means that it aids in processing fat from your body in the right way, and therefore it gets used as a source of energy rather than being stored in fat cells.
- It Can Help Reduce Body Fat – Hibiscus tea polyphenols can help reduce body fat, as it functions in preventing fat formation right from the start. It certainly blocks any formation of lipids within your liver and any formation of fat cells in your body. Therefore, another research has shown that drinking hibiscus tea can help reduce body fat, body weight, and BMI.
- Helps Reduce Stress Level – If you live in a highly stressful environment and lifestyle, then Hibiscus tea might be the right herbal tea to drink. A few research has been done that hibiscus tea’s polyphenols can also reduce cortisol levels which known as the stress hormone in your blood, it can slightly dilate your blood vessels, and thus improving your cardiovascular function. As you may already know that high-stress levels are associated with a higher body mass index (BMI), and a larger waist circumference, and therefore, drinking hibiscus tea in your dieter’s tea blends can help decrease your cortisol levels. This can lead to decreasing your stress levels and risks of weight gain due to stress.
Verbena is also known as lemon verbena or Aloysia citrodora which is kind of pointed narrow leaves with a hairy surface. These herbal teas commonly bloom a small white and purple flowers. It has a pleasant smell very similar to the lemon scent, hence it’s also called lemon verbena.
This plant is originated from South America, however, you’ll be able to find these leaves all over the world. It’s commonly used for drinking as a tea and other beverages. These are even widely used as food additive for poultry and fish dishes to get that lemon taste and smell.
The verbena leaves have ample of antioxidants. Its ability in losing weight is quite similar to green tea. The health benefit significantly contributes to the antioxidants from the leaves, thus consuming verbena leaves in a mixed blend of teas will help you in losing weight.
It’s also low in calories (2 calories per serving) and the rich mix of organic compounds also prevents you from craving unhealthy foods. And the metabolic effects of lemon verbena tea can also aid in increasing the rate of fat-burning by stimulating a variety of body processes.
The antioxidant compounds that contain the lemon verbena contribute to various health benefits, such as it strengthens muscles, reduces inflammation, boost immunity, aids in digestion, relieves anxiety, and reduces fevers.